Briarcliff East Apartments — PAW (Pets Are Welcome) Policy
Briarcliff Apartments is a pet friendly apartment complex serving the Baltimore area. We allow cats, dogs, and a select variety of caged animals in our units.
In order to maintain the overall satisfaction and comfort of all of our residents, pet owners will be required to sign a lease addendum outlining the rules and regulations governing keeping pets in our apartment homes. Prospective residents with a pet will be asked to fill out a pet questionaire, resume, and health report. In addition, the following general guidelines apply.
- Pets limited to one pet per unit up to 35 lb max. weight upon maturity
- Cats – at least one year old; must be spayed or neutered; front paws de-clawed
- Dogs – at least one year old; must be spayed or neutered; breed restrictions apply
- One small domesticated caged mammal; includes only the following: birds, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, or ferrets - one per appropriately sized cage
Prohibited dog breeds
Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier), Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Husky, Malamute, Doberman Pinscher, Chow Chow, Great Dane, St. Bernard, Akita, Dalmatian, Boxer, Canary Island Dog and Wolf hybrid as well as any dog that has any of the above breeds in their lineage.
This list is subject to change at Landlord’s sole discretion without notice.
The following animals are strictly prohibited
Pit Bull and Pit Bull mixed breeds, reptiles and amphibians of any type, rodents other than those specifically listed above, exotic animals, poisonous fish, any non domesticated mammal (wild life), livestock of any type.
Prospective Pet Resident Requirements
- $25 per month (pet rent) added to monthly rental rate
- $250 non-refundable pet fee or performance bond and
- $250 refundable pet deposit